Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So yeah I still haven't got a job. I am a bum. A low down dirty bum. However I did just eat some choux pastry so it's difficult to feel bad at the moment.

Also this article made me do the LOLs this evening.

I am currently sitting in my room in Charlbury which since losing my job is where I spend roughly 90% of my life. Aside from occasional visits to the shop and/or toilet, I could actually be one of those bubble boys for all the difference it would make. Actually they seemed to generally have better luck with the ladies than I do, I might buy some plastic sheeting and start pretending I really am one. Obviously I'll have to delete all this shit though. Maybe alter my myspace as well so it says things like Would like to meet: the outside :(

Speaking of my room I took some photos of it for a thread on SUF, here they are for your delectation.












Exciting stuff, eh? And yes, that is a copy of Garden State. It was a gift alright? Fuck off.

Lost is starting soon which is good. Well, good assuming they realise they spent most of season 2 and half of season 3 treading water and actually have more stuff happen. I'm not one of those people who whinge about all the questions and mysteries that are always popping up, I mean that's the point of the show, but there's only so much you can watch people sitting on a beach not even telling each other about the crazy shit they've seen before you start wanting to bang heads together. Could be worse though, at least it's not Heroes. In the meantime I am of course watching the new season of The Wire (and have actually finally discovered someone who doesn't like it) and catching up on the last half of Dexter's second season. Dexter's been okay but doesn't seem to be as goofily fun as the first season was (if goofiness is a suitable word for a show about serial killers). Maybe it's the writing, maybe it's just the one-dimensional characters wearing a bit thing.

I realise I haven't been doing that mp3 thing I used to, I am intending to start again but just can't be arsed at the moment. Sorry I am a lame internetter these days. I'm not even any good at writing emails any more, I used to fire them out at a rate of knots. Now it takes me a day to reply to one. Maybe I really am a bubble boy and exposure to the filthy germs of your world is slowly but surely draining my life force away. YOUR FILTHY GERMS.

No comments: